I always like to choose products that are different and innovative, including this vitamin C mask in spray and foam texture. The packaging states that it is an exfoliating foam and a mask with a 50% complex to restore the radiance of the skin, which contains vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and gluconolactone (PHA acid). From the share of this gloss complex comes the product name HYDRACID C50.
I like a bright, clean complexion without blemishes and I really rarely expose myself to the sun, so I regularly use products that even out my complexion. Vitamin C in this high concentration and mild exfoliating PHA acid will certainly do that part of whitening, while niacinamide will soothe the skin and hyaluronic acid will hydrate and fill wrinkles.
• 25% vitamin C which is a powerful, clinically proven antioxidant and provides skin protection against aging and whitens it
• 4% gluconolactone (PHA acid) which soothes and repairs texture and evens out skin tone
• niacinamide, or vitamin B3, which soothes and restores the skin barrier
• high molecular weight hyaluronic acid that hydrates the skin and fills wrinkles
• fruit extract of the plant Evodia rutaecarpa which has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
• red algae extract that retains moisture in the skin, thus ensuring its long-term hydration
• vitamin E
Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, butane, Gluconolactone, propane, squalane, Cetearyl alcohol, propanediol, glycerin, niacinamide, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, Decyl Glucoside, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol pectin, sodium hyaluronate, Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan ), ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLUCOSE, TOCOPHEROL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ISOBUTANE, CETEARETH-33, PARFUM, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, HETHYCHUMY, HEXAMIDE EDTA.
Contains a perfume that gives the mask a mild citrus scent.
It is applied to the cleansed face, the bottle must be shaken well to create foam and dabbed with the fingers on the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté. Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. If you do not feel any irritation, you can leave it overnight and rinse it off in the morning. The foam is slightly orange in color and has a thick texture.
It is well and quickly absorbed into the skin, does not create a feeling of tightness, and is intended for sensitive skin.
The mask is effective and you will see a change after the first use. The complexion is even and the wrinkles are full. The disadvantage of this product is that it will be a little harder to apply and evenly distributed due to the texture of the foam, and its price.
Packaging: a plastic spray bottle of 50 ml
Price: 258 kn